As a Digital Marketing Executive your role will encompass full client management with a diverse client base. You will be working with the Media teams in delivering projects and campaigns to clients.
Job type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus
Education: GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent required
Location: Hybrid remote in Sutton (London)
- Helping the team implement and shape paid media, email, and search campaigns across client accounts, using platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Optimising content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) including keyword research.
- Supporting the team in planning and delivering social media content and creating social media analytic reports.
- Monitoring social media channels, identifying opportunities for engagement, sharing feedback with the team, and gathering insight on audiences and trending topics.
- Creating on-brand visual assets to support our communications and organising and maintaining.
- Effective filing system of digital assets.
- Ad Hoc administration assisting the team including research and data entry on Microsoft Excel.
- Editing, maintaining, and uploading content on our website.
- Supporting the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns.
- 1+ Years Experience in Digital Marketing Role.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, with a passion for digital marketing and media.
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong collaborator, with the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Organised and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to navigate analytical and presentation tools.
- Independent thinker who is organised, has great attention to detail, and can multitask.
- An interest in political/ business/ sustainability/ESG agenda/media would be an advantage.